Monday, July 21, 2008

You must see!


Well last night I went to see The Dark Knight with some friends and man oh man was it gooooood! My friend Dana and I drove to Huntsville to meet our friend Michael, who thank goodness had gone to get tickets earlier that day cause there was a HUGE line outside the theater waiting to get in! I was like holy cow Huntsville can have a movie line like this?! Anywho, the movie was fantastic and I think it's the best Batman yet. If you get the chance go see it!

2 comments:

spanki said...

um, i think it might be too scary for me! i'm a BIG sissy! i will have nightmares for-ever!

Erica said...

Hah oh I'm not one for watching scary movies for sure, and there were a couple of moments I hid my eyes but it wasn't that bad.