PLEASE pray for me! Today I got rejected AGAIN for a teaching job and I'm getting to the point where I just don't know how much more of this I can take. My blood pressure and stress levels are crazy high and I'm feeling so defeated and hopeless of ever finding a job. I felt soooo good about this last job opening and of course they pick someone with that grade experience. All the schools want to pick people with experience, well how am I supposed to get experience if I can't get a job?! Anywho, just please lift me and my low spirit up in your prayers, I'd sure appreciate it.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I will definitely pray for you. You will be a huge assett to the RIGHT school. God has great plans for you, just be patient for his timing. Love ya
When the school that is good enough to house you comes around they will be soooo lucky. Keep your chin up my love!
I know exactly how you feel. It just so happened that I knew someone that was leaving a school in Willis and she happened to mention me to the principal and it all worked out.
People kept telling me that it would work itself out and I thought...YEAH RIGHT! But it did...
Who knows....Mville might get an opening right before school starts!
I'll be praying!! Just don't stress...
Dear Heavenly Father ~ I lift my sweet friend Erica Lynn up to you today! I ask that you would reveal your perfect plan to her SOON! Please place her in the best school, in the best town, with the best kiddos and great new teacher friends! We know that your timing is sooo important, but sometimes waiting is sooo hard! Lord, please provide for her in the mean time! I pray that she would totally depend on you daily! Grow her during this time of WAITING!!! I pray that everything would just fall into place for Erica soon!
~Amen
Love you girl! Hang in there! He is soooo able!!!
Post a Comment