Thursday I drove up to spend some time with one of my dearest friends Julia. This girl and I go way back to the preschool days. Her poor husband Andrew, he knows when we get together we both get crazy. We did some a lot of shopping and went and saw Mamma Mia, which was good by the way. Yesterday we drove to Homestead Heritage in Waco. It's a neat community where several people live and they grow and make their own food and a lot of wood, metal and pottery. They sell a lot of neat things that they make and have a restaurant that we ate lunch at. Oh man I had a good sandwich with homemade bread, and I just love homemade bread. I would love to go back when I have kids and show them how things were made before modern technology. Then we drove to the Dr. Pepper museum and it was neat, but not as big as I thought. By the time we got home, we were both tired and I drove home. I had a great time and was glad I got to spend some time with my friend.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Fun with Julia
Posted by Erica at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Wow! I am actually pretty good at all this. The pictures turned out great. I had so much fun. I hope to see you next weekend.
Post a Comment