Friday, July 11, 2008

Camp was amazing!

Me and Hannah
Jacob during wild and crazy day
Me and Katelyn
Auburn and Peyton
Me and the Chick-Fil-A cow!
Wow! I just returned from a fantastic week of camp with the youth group. God did some amazing things in our lives this week that it would take pages and pages to write about. I had a great time getting to know some of the students better and had a lot of fun with them. I did miss my own bed though! I'm so glad I had the chance to go!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

OK...my family looks GETTO in these pics! What an amazing week! Thank you Jesus!

Sandel said...

How fun, I want to go!!!

Jennifer said...

Hey...I was going to tell you that Huntsville called me yesterday for an interview. They are hiring 2 new teachers at Stewart Elem. I would call Stewart or even maybe go up there and ask to speak to the principal. It couldn't hurt! Good Luck!