Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I GOT A JOB!!!!!

HOLY COW!!! I went on 2 interviews today and just got call from the first school offering me a job!! And of course I said heck yeah!! It's at Stewart Elementary in Huntsville and will either be 1st or 3rd grade. Praise God he just lifted a HUGE weight off my shoulders!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise Jesus! Our prayers have been answered!

Carrie said...

Yippeeee!!!!! Thank you Jesus! He is so able! So happy for you! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

OMG Erica - I am so excited for you! I student taught 15 years ago there and loved that campus. Best of luck......email me if you need anything!!

Tracy Padon

Sandel said...

An answered prayer!!!!!!!! I am sooo happy for you.

Lacy said...

That is excellent. It was all for a perfect place and a perfect time. Your going to be great.