Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Deals of the Day

It's now the second week that I've gone to CVS and Walgreens to score some deals and I'm liking how this works! 

Here's what I got at CVS: 
  • Starbucks Iced Coffee-free since you get $1.50 ECB
  • All detergent-with sale and coupon it was $3.24 and I got $1 ECB
  • Listerine-on sale with coupon for $2.99 (No ECB, but a good price for a Daniel essential)
  • Schick razor refills-$9.49 on sale, I had a $4 off coupon and got back $4 ECB, so like paying $1.49! (These things are usually really expensive and I normally don't use them, but got a free razor in the mail that gave me the $4 coupon)
At Walgreens:

  • Venus razor-$5.99, I had a $5 off coupon
  • Nail polish-$1.49 on sale, I had a $1 off coupon
  • Reach toothbrushes-$2.99 on sale, I had a $2 off coupon and got back $2 in Register Rewards




A little later I decided to go to Target for a few things they had on sale. Here's the best deals I got today.

  • Gillette shave gel-$2.69 and I had a $2 off coupon
  • 2 boxes of noodles-on sale for $.97, I used a mobile coupon for $1 off
  • Planters peanuts-on sale 2/$6 and I had a $1/2 coupon (another Daniel essential)
  • Lipton tea bags-on sale 2/$4.50, used a $1/2 coupon and a mobile coupon for $.75 off
  • Markers- on sale for $.75 each, used a mobile coupon for $1 off of 4 school supplies (I'm getting these for our Operation Christmas Child boxes) 



Overall not a bad shopping day! :)

1 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like you got some good deals!!