Ughhhhhh....one of the most irritating things in life is trying to lose weight. It's hard and no fun. But, I've come to the point where I'm going to pay to get it done. Weight Watchers had a special for signing up online and I signed up yesterday. I did pretty well for a first day, I went 2 points over what I was supposed to have, but in my defense we went out to dinner.
It's gonna stink here at the beginning and I know myself well enough to know that I'll want to quit, but I'm going to stick to it! I have a goal in mind and want to feel better about myself. Here's to counting points and portion sizes!
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Adventures in weight loss
Posted by Erica at 7:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm joining WW this weekend! We can count points together :)
Post a Comment