Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun in the Texas Hill Country!

My best friend Julia and I both had a fabulous time in the hill country! We started off our road trip at Pedernales Falls State Park and neither of us had been there before. Needless to say, we were a bit overdressed and got very hot.





We did a lot of this too at the B&B, which was sooooooo nice! We had the best homemade breakfasts and it was so cozy and felt like home! They had the cutest kitties too!
The second day we decided to climb the big rock and we did it! We might have taken a few short breaks, but we made it! Julia had never gotten to spend any time in Fredericksburg, so I'm glad we had the chance to go. Man our legs were sure sore the next day! I had a blast and I am so glad I had to chance to get away and spend some quality time with my friend!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like a fun time!