Well here are some random musings from the past week or so...
-One of our girls called another girl a heifer, and flat out admitted it. My partner teacher had to walk away from laughing.
-I survived my first TAKS test!
-It is really entertaining to watch kids with ADHD sit through a TAKS test. One of them about made me wet my pants laughing when the air conditioner made a crazy noise as it was coming on, he looked all around like what was that?!
-Only 2 more school days til spring break!
-I can't believe The Biggest Loser is making me wait til next week to see if anyone is eliminated!
-Our librarian today was walking behind me in the hallway and thought I was a kid and kept calling this kids name at me, we both cracked up.
Have a happy Thursday tomorrow! :)
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
A few thoughts
Posted by Erica at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have fun on your spring break!!!!!!
Hope you are having fun in Fredricksburg!!!!
Post a Comment