Sunday, November 16, 2008

Whirlwind Friday

Well folks, I had my very first field trip experience. Luckily for me it was in town this first time. We took our 2nd-4th graders to the Sam Houston women's basketball game Friday. Let's just say that whoever did the planning for SHSU had no clue about kids. They had popcorn and a drink for $1.00 for our kids to buy and of course as soon as it took us the half hour to get inside to our seats they were ready for that snack. There was only 1 concession stand selling them! I was like are you kidding me?! And not only did it take us forever to get the darn snack, they gave kids RED kool-aid to drink. What?! RED kool-aid in an open cup is just dangerous! Let's just say that when it was all over I felt like I had walked a marathon and felt like this poor lady.



1 comments:

Carrie said...

HEHE!!! Poor Erica!