Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's beginning to look like a lot like Christmas

My very own first Christmas tree. Oh how it makes me proud! I know you're thinking gosh it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but it was either put it up today or Sunday when I'm back here again and well I just couldn't wait. All the fun Christmas stuff was just too tempting to see lying around. The star does light up, I just have to get an extension cord, the lights on the tree don't have the plug thingy on them! Who knew?

A close up of my wonderful tree skirt Mom bought me!

Ok so here I just flipped over the coffee runner I had on the table already and used the backside! Genius I know right? I got the poinsettia thing at Wally World and the red candle. Ta-da! Cheap and easy!
My nativity scene!

This is my current read and it's also a birthday gift for my granny. Thought I might as well get a use out of it too. So far it's been really good and I'd recommend it! Mom and I went Christmas shopping yesterday and I am almost, almost finished. I just have a couple of more gifts to get. How is your Christmas shopping coming?

2 comments:

Sandel said...

ok dear, I posted the recipe just for you!!! Don't forget to invite me over for breakfast. Your home looks very inviting for the holidays :)

Anonymous said...

I luv your tree. But I dont see that cute decoration that I bought you posted here. Im so offended! lol
Luv ya
Your fav aunt