
Halloween is tomorrow! Wow! October is really over already?! School has just been moving at warp speed. I was out two days this week for training, my partner teacher has been out and tomorrow is parent/teacher conference day. Woo! The kids were so anxious today since tomorrow is Halloween AND because they don't have to come to school tomorrow!
AND tomorrow is pay day! I have literally $4 in my wallet right now. My kids must think I'm rich. The other day one of them asked why I didn't draw more names for treasure box each week and I said well how about you donate some money and I will? I told him I had $4 left and he said well you need to get paid girl! Hah, so true dear, so true. This once a month thing kinda bites.
Hope you have a Happy Halloween!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Erica at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment