Sunday, October 19, 2008

Brown sugar chicken and dreamin of Savannah


If you haven't checked out the crockpot lady's blog then you should! I made the brown sugar chicken recipe she posted and it turned out fantastic! It was super easy, and I made a little rice to pour the broth over and it was very tasty. I was in the mood for trying something new and that hit the spot.

I just recieved my Savannah travel planner in the mail this week and I am so excited I just can't stand it! I'm saving up money from my pitiful salary and whisking my mom away this summer to Savannah. Of course we're going to eat at Paula Deen's restaurant! Sounds like there is a lot to see and do there, and I can't wait to get planning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love traveling with you! I know you will have a blast!

Sandel said...

yum, I will have to try that.