Saturday, September 20, 2008

Random musings on a random day

A funny thing happened at Office Depot. I bought a new computer and Carl Edwards decided to come home with me!! He barely fit in mom's car!! He now stands right next to my Kasey poster in the Nascar/office room. :)

Here's what also came home with me from Office Depot, yay for a new computer!! The screen is almost as big as my tv!! Hah!
Today I got a haircut! What do ya think??
I painted my toes!!
This is the new ladder shelf mom got me for my birthday and I LOVE it!! Now I just have to be on the lookout for more cute things to put on it!!
It's my last day being 23!!!! Wooo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute nascar boy! Cute Computer! Cute Haircut! Cute Toes! Cute Ladder shelf! Cute Cute cute!!!!!

Carrie said...

Is today your B~DAY????? Happy birthday to you sweet Erica Lynn!!! Hope you have a jolly good day! Love your new birthday presents! Back to school tomorrow?