Day 9: I already mentioned how thankful I am for all of my family, but I am especially thankful for my mother. She worked very hard to raise me and made me who I am today. She is a great mother and friend!
Day 10: I am SOOOO thankful for great in laws! I have friends who aren't as fortunate to love both of their in laws as much as I do. They graciously welcomed me into their family and raised such a wonderful son. They are a lot of fun to be with!
Day 11: I am thankful for the brave men and women who serve in our military. Several men in my family have given their service and for that I am grateful.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Days 9, 10 & 11
Posted by Erica at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment