Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

Happy early Halloween!  Last year after Halloween I bought a pumpkin carving kit for like 40 cents, holla for Target clearance!  I can't even tell you the last time that I carved a pumpkin, so I decided it was about time.  While we were at HEB yesterday we picked up a pretty cheap pumpkin.  After looking through the pattern choices the carving book gave us, of course we picked one of the hardest ones to do.  The little details were harder than I thought!  We even saved the seeds to roast and ended up roasting them just a bit much and they were just gross.  But we had fun carving it! Maybe this will be the start to a carving tradition!

Daniel at work

Starting to cut, excuse our hamper in the background. It was also laundry day. 

The finished product!

1 comments:

Janette said...

Wow, good job!! :)