Monday, June 25, 2012

Hall Bathroom Refreshed

What a day!  With summer comes home projects and the first one I tackled was painting the hall bathroom.  Even though a bathroom is smaller, it's harder to paint around all the little things in a bathroom!  We found a can of Valspar paint at the Habitat for Humanity store here in town for $2!  It was about 3/4 full and had more than plenty for this room.  I also painted the ceiling and the trim around the room. It's not a big color change, but seeing it in person makes it look a LOT better. Cross one thing off of my list!

Before

After (not a big color difference)

After: I like the new, little bit darker shade

2 comments:

Sara Williams said...

Looks great. Sure can't beat finding paint for $2.

Janette said...

I like it!! And now I know to check out the Habitat for Humanity restore for painting needs! :)