Friday, January 13, 2012

Controlling the chaos

Well it's a new year, and I am not one for making resolutions.  However, I am all for being more organized and keeping things simple.  So today I had the day off and decided to get some cleaning done.  Our pantry needed some lovin'.  This summer I worked on getting it better organized, but well life happens and it's gotten just a bit sloppy again.  We wanted to get a lot of the clutter off of the floor so you know, you could actually walk in there!  I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and found a couple of metal sliding drawers to put some things in and I think it looks much better now!

The before shot

The end result
Hopefully we can keep it looking like this for a while!

3 comments:

Janette said...

Lookin' good!! I love organizing. :)

Debra-Mom-Nana said...

I'm impressed! Unlike Janette, I do not like to organize, but I do function best when things are somewhat organized. Would you and Janette like to come organize my pantry?

Erica said...

Hah that sounds like such a fun day! We still have a lot to organize around here, just don't have enough time to do it all at once.