It's been quite a while since I've posted and hopefully I can get back to being more faithful of a writer! Wedding plans are moving along well. I can't believe it's only a month away! Crazy how time flies.
I've been working on painting quite a bit in Dan's house. We're getting close to done, finally. I'll be glad when the painting is all done so we can move on to other projects. There's always something to be done!
My house is still on the market sadly. I've had several lookers and one real potential, but no sale. Pray that it will sell quickly!
Since the job market for teachers is so few right now I haven't had any luck yet on the job market either. I've applied everywhere around the B/CS area. So if I can't find anything quick or sell my house quick, I'll be very familiar with the Highway 30 drive. I'm definitely not looking forward to it, but there are worse things in life so I'm trying to keep an upbeat attitude about it.
And speaking of painting, I need to go get busy with that again! :) And because a post isn't as fun without a picture, here's a pretty sunflower that Daniel grew at work. 
0 comments:
Post a Comment