Well everyone apparently now meets their significant other online so I thought why not? Now as much as eharmony sounds wonderful on their commercials, they are not cheap people. So I had heard about plentyoffish.com in a magazine of mine and it's free, so here goes nothing!
Now my criteria is definitely selective, but not too picky. But seriously every other guy on this site cannot spell or make complete sentences. I mean I know this is the teacher completely coming out in me, but I just don't know about some of these guys.
Message 1: "I was reading your profile and was thnking that you and I could have a goof time. I'm new to this so I'm sorry for sounding like an idiot lol. Please take the time to read my profile and shoot me over a message. I hope to here from you soon."
We have misspellings, and a use of the wrong here/hear, but at least he apologized for sounding like an idiot!
Message 2: "hello
just i like to tell you
if you hold 11 flowers and look to the mirror you will see the most beautful flowers in the word
what are you looking for cute rose?
have a good day"
I'm not sure what to say on this one, but it's interesting!
Sadly I had a couple of other messages that were just as entertaining, but deleted them.
These guys need to learn the use of spellcheck before they post something!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Adventures in online dating
Posted by Erica at 12:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm laughing so hard.....
Post a Comment