Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My new faves

As I am enjoying my summer break, I thought I would share a few of my recent favorite things!

Of course Eclipse! This is my fave of the books and was by far the best of the movies.


Well we all know Target is my bff and right now the dollar spot has lots of fun teacher supplies in it. And I have scored some awesome clearance items there recently!

My new favorite cd that I am jamming to, gotta love rock!

Oh my goodness! I just tried these today and they are cuh-razy good! The combo of the sweet and salty is just oh so good!
What are some of your new favorite things?

3 comments:

emily said...

My favorite it wet puppy noses, Not getting dressed until the afternoon and having wonderful friends coming to visit : )

emily said...

my favorites are wet puppy noses, not getting dressed until the afternoon and wonderful friends coming down to visit!

Jennifer said...

My faves are SNOW CONES!! Naomi is the best! Staying in my pj's all day and of course, the $$$ section at target! :)I have to try those m and m's though! They look yummy!