Tuesday, April 14, 2009

To do

It seems like in the past couple of weeks my to do list just keeps going! I finally saw an ENT doc for this ongoing laryngitis and got a camera stuck down my nose! And it hurt! Well, nothing serious thank goodness and I got a prescription for acid reflux meds. Who would've thought?! Run by the local Walgreens to fill it and then find out insurance won't pay it without approval. What?! I finally got around to calling today and I was told to go get Prilosec in the meantime.

I still need to find a time to get my car windows tinted, especially with the summer sun soon coming. And I need to go to the dentist, which I DREAD. Seriously, it gives me chills just thinking about the awfulness of the dentist.

And I still have to plan when our trip to Savannah is going to be, I'm just nervous that I'll plan it and then something for school or whatever will come up. And speaking of school, I can't believe that there are only 6 more weeks of school left. That just blows my mind how fast the time has gone! We've got the math TAKS test left to go and my poor team teacher is about stressed to the max getting our kids ready for it! Then the last couple of weeks will be fun and stress free! Yay!

1 comments:

Emily said...

It seems the closer to the end of school... the worse my children are... I feel ya girl with the to do list!