Thursday, January 29, 2009

Big R, little r what begins with r???

I'm picking up the letter game from Carrie, and my letter is r! So here are some favorite things of mine that begin with r:
Reese's

I am simply a sucker for this fabulous combination of chocolate and peanut butter. I mean what's more to love?
Reading


and


Rowling, as in J.K. Rowling
I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan! My friend Emily and I are just Harry Potter nerds and we love it! I love to read, and try to do it every night before bed.

Racing

Or Nascar racing to be exact. You'll find me parked in front of the tv on race weekends.
Reality t.v.


I never realized how much of a reality tv junkie I am! But I always have to watch shows like Jon & Kate Plus 8, Little People Big World, Dancing with the Stars, The Biggest Loser, Dirty Jobs, Deadliest Catch and I mean the list could go on! I don't like to watch the drama filled shows though!
Rascal Flatts!


I am a huge fan of their music! They are amazing! I am lucky to have seen them in concert and would do it again!

And finally...

Rest and Relaxation!

I think everyone could agree on that one!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE HARRY POTTER! and reeses, and reading, and rest and relaxation and lots of R things! And I am sorry to hear about your grandpa... love you!

Sandel said...

Well I am with you on the reece's, rest and relaxation. Funy thing is the reeces makes me feel relaxed.

Carrie said...

OMG...I gave you an easy one. I shouldve known....racing and Rascal Flats!!! That was fun!