Thrifty Decor Chick is sharing her favorite things and now I am too!
My favorite t.v. show right now is Jon and Kate Plus 8. Their kids are just so darn cute and I love how they're brutally honest with each other!
Favorite song at the moment is So What by Pink http://new.music.yahoo.com/Pink/videos/view/So-What--184533736
My favorite new lotion is Bath and Body Works Velvet Tuberose, oh man it smells awesome!

Favorite new purchase is my new digital camera! Well mine has been alright, but I hate how heavy it is and how it uses AA batteries. I wanted a skinnier version that used the lithium ion battery. Well, QVC had a super deal on this awesome fujifilm and I just had to get that for myself for Christmas!
Well those are just a few of my new favorite things. What are some of your new favorites?

4 comments:
I just bought that lotion last week! My friend has had it forever and I LOVED it and finally got it. It smells amazing!!
I joined you because this is just too fun.
Erica...did you know that Kate is coming to Champion Forest Baptist church on Jan. 22 for a big girl night? It's on KSBJ! I would love to get a group of us together to go! What do you think?
I love that scent as well...my neighbor always wears it and it smells soo good. Love jon and kate too! cherry
Post a Comment