Monday, August 25, 2008

My first day!!

I survived the first day of school!!! Yay!!!
The day went great and SUPER fast! Everytime I looked at the clock I thought oh crud, we've gotta get ready to go here or go there! I think I have 2 groups of some awesome kids and believe that we'll have a great year. I might as well bring my bed up to school I spend so much time there! Hah! Here are a few pictures of the finished classroom, enjoy.
I saw this Kasey Kahne (my fave driver) fabric at Walmart and just HAD to have it!
You can't see it but the car's have other words that mean the same thing as the cloud says
The reading center
My fun race car curtains, that hide my junk!

6 comments:

Sandel said...

aw, it looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I see a picture of us up there! I finally took some pics of my classroom... I will post them soon! Love and miss you... your kids sure are lucky!

Carrie said...

Ok...so you survived the first day, but where are you now? Did you not survive the first week? Come back! I miss you!

Sandel said...

I tagged you!!

Carrie said...

Oh crap...I tagged you too! Come on! You have to play along!

Carrie said...

OMG...I think I'm getting worried. Where are you?