Last Sunday I visited my cousin Becky's church in San Antonio. I LOVED it! It's in a big dance hall and they hang up curtains and have a little stage and all for the contemporary worship band. It's just normal people wearing whatever, no stiffness, no formalness. Just people coming to worship God and hear his word. The preacher talked about men being the knight in shining armor. How the man should be strong enough to be involved in his woman's interests and share his feelings with her and should be strong enough to protect her, not just the physical but to protect her heart. A man should honor his woman with his words, his affection and his faithfulness. That message gave me the hope that I need to continue to be patient and wait on God's timing for that right man to come along and to help me know what to look for in that man.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Hope for my waiting
"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her..." Ephesians 5:25
Posted by Erica at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad that you realize how VERY, VERY, VERY important this is! He's out there Erica! Be smart and wait for him! Be picky girl!
He is out there and he will be one lucky man one day.
Post a Comment