Wednesday, April 2, 2008

First Blog!

I have wanted to start my own blog for a while now and finally decided to just do it! I love reading other people's blogs and hope that you can enjoy reading mine! Check back often and leave me some love!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

vickie said...

I didn't know you were gonna create a blog !!! This is exciting, hope it works well for ya.

Can you clean your bedroom please !!! Just kiddin !!

luv ya man

vickie said...

I would like to know why Emily was up so early today !!!

Carrie said...

Yippeee!!! Welcome to BLOG world! I have to warn you...it's addicting!!! I should be cleaning my room right now too, but I'm BLOGGING!!!

Barbie said...

Hey fav neice!!!! Cant wait to see ya monday!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was getting ready for work... sigh, unfortunately its like 2 hours before the sun comes out..ha